About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

2.12.2010

[Uhmm] Like DUDE Man !!


I has a topic for you... it's called Being Yourself.

Today I looked around and noticed "Woah, alot of people look the same!" If you don't understand that, let me clarify. We seem to be confusing two simple things; taking inspiration from someone, and making yourself look like their clone. To anyone who has made themselves someones clone... CONGRATS! I give to you a certificate of "Epic Fail" signed by Dr. Poser and Prof. Idiot. If you like what someone does, wears, looks like, don't steal it! RAWR! Use an element of it and build off it. Make it your own, unique style. You could end up inspiring someone else with your own ideas! I love seeing other people's styles and then giving it my own little twist. It's pretty fun! Not to mension you can be more true to yourself. The way your look can affect how others perceive you. In a way, I can see it as a common but powerful kind of art.
We are our own canvas. It's up to us to make it beautiful. Don't give that up to anyone!
Get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment