About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

2.10.2010

[ Life ] . . . Music / Moods / and My iPod

So today I was sitting in my room with nothing to to but text. Texting isn't exactly the most efficient way to fill ones time. So I hooked up my iPod to my sad knock-off iHome, and just started writing. It was amazing, the things I was coming up with. You can even tell my thoughts were being shifted by what song was playing. Music will never cease to amaze me. The affect it has on us is phenomenal! Now I'd like to share how my music influenced my writing this afternoon.

"Have you ever just sat alone? In your room, on the beach, on your roof, anywhere? Someplace where your thoughts are practically shooting out of you, then echoing off the walls? Where it seems silence overpowers sound. It's those moments I look forward too. Times of deep though. Self discovery even. Sometimes, I feel like those times never come. I depend on those moments to sort out my life. Prioritize my world, put things in place. It's those moments that can give us a whole new perspective of the world around us. At this day and age, there is so much lies diluted into the truth. It's crucial that we figure out the truth before it disapears. If not, we're left to wander into the fog that's meant to confuse us, control us. We are living the life of forced disorders and sensitivity failure. And when we find those people we can trust, hold them close. It makes all the difference in the world to not be alone. We need to protect eachother, make sure we have eachothers backs. You never know who is waiting with a knife... the backstabber. You never know which people are really out to hurt you. That trust relationship becomes an alliance against the dangers of our world. Believe me, I would love to be able to tell you that the world is a happy place. That pain and war are mythical like dragons. No, it's REAL. Unfortunatly, I say this with experiences to prove my point. I cried tears of misery, and a pain so terrible, it still gives me nightmares. I've been betrayed and abused. I've felt unsafe for too long now, and I've been used for the last time. To stand up to it would be to much of a challenge. But I can prevent another innocent life from some twisted minds. I don't mean to scare, I only want to help. This dark force, this monster... it's our fears. It's our fears that have been bottled up inside. They just keep growing as the clock moves life along, hour to hour. But each second that they hide, they'll only get worse. Let them out! Cast away those fears you hold on to. Tell the world what they are and be sane. Saddly, my time for that passed to long ago. But you still have the chance. Don't wait, trust me. If you don't, the pain will never go away"

So that's what you get when you leave me to my own devices in my room. I hope you can see the different personas that were taken on throughout this writing bit. I'd love to know your thoughts and opinions on this. Also, I hope that I really opened your minds and showed you how music can make you let it all out and speak to you. Music truley is, amazing :).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11.2.10

    I'm speechless. This is absolutely beautiful. It's profound and it portrays your true state of mind. A little bit of inspiration can come along way. Anyone with the courage to post writing so personal publically, is brave and incredible. This is indescribable, actually. It's art and it came from you and that's what makes it phenomenal writing. Anyone to tell you differently is closeminded and judgemental.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know who you are but thank you. That truly means alot to me :).

    ReplyDelete