About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

2.10.2010

Psst. I Has Something To Tell You!




Ello Govnah. Since this is my first time really blogging... I'll tell you a little of what I'm about. I'm very much into today's current problems. However, I'll do anything to get a good laugh out of somebody. Being an opinionated person, I'm sorry if I ever offend you. My atheist side comes out alot as well. So to anyone who is a devoted catholic... "LOOK AWAY!" haha. Just kidding. I'll keep my atheist humor to a minimum. I strongly dislike racists and people who stereotype. People who sit and watch things happen and don't take action, yeah they annoy the hell out of me. If you're one of those people... do me a favour and please get involved. Either that or become a hillbilly... you do nothing to better the community. I associate feelings with colours. I know what you're thinking, "What the hell? Colours?". YES! COLOURS! That and music. The arts is a HUGE way to express ourselves when words fail us. I'm very in touch with my creative side, and I prove that daily :). So sit back, relax, and watch me rant/spaz/insult/and agree with today. I'm aiming to make history tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment