About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

2.12.2010

(This) ... With My Life I Owe

This is for those people I hold close. People who have been there for me through so much. I love you guys and I hope this shows how much you've helped me.

" I was halfway gone, with nothing left. So unhuman in too many ways. And that pain, it took over my mind. Singed the dreams that once flew high. There were weeks I barely spoke, barely ate, never slept. Yet, you remained by my side as I pulled away. Here in body, quite faintly in soul. Those nightmares made me fear my bed, so much so, I no longer went in that room. I sat alone and just cried from the agonizing horrors that taunt me. As their sick twisted flames licked my heart, I hid in shameful recluse. Tears seemed to sting my eyes as if made of acid. As I steadily declined, you never let go. Holding on for, not your life, but mine. And you healed these wounds with your compassion and love. Desperate to see my life in blue eyes, that once made mighty oceans look pale. Then, suddenly, like a flame rikindled, they burst to life. Oh that summer they had a glow like an angel. This soul's still scarred, but no longer that black hole. To you I owe my life. My true friends saved this life, and this, my friend, is true"

Alyssa Beth Gursky . Brandon Alex Blank
You both saved my life... Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment