About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

2.22.2010

[Game] ... Oh The Silly Things In Advisory XD

- The object of the game is to secretly hide clues to what movie your thinking of in your answer. However... In advisory... I pretty much kicked ass. -

Question - "So Kayla... Do you like Canadians?"

Answer - "Well Jessica. I do. I am Canadian myself. However, in a series of unfortunate events, there was a potato famine. And the boy in striped pajamas told my family we had to leave because the strangers next had it in for us. So we had to ask our godfather for help out."

Response to my answer - "Wow... Thanks Kayla"

I soooooooo owned Jessica on that one :) hahahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment