About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

2.12.2010

[Lame]... And Clearly, Your Spineless ;)

So a few seconds ago, I got a little, let's call it an insider, on what someone thought of me. Here it is...

"you really annoying. and ugly. and i cant believe people like you. ewwww your an ugly fucking slut. and please so this world a favor dont go scene. the world will come to end. k thanks. <3>

So uhmm... is this supposed to make me feel bad? You know... "Tell me what everyone thinks of me"? Well, CONGRATS! You get the "Epic Fail" award! Yeah first of all, I honestly could care less about what you have to say. Because clearly you're to afraid to say it to my face. You also hide behind the whole "Anonymous" identity. Honestly, all you've told me is that you're a... (drum roll please)... spineless coward who clearly just wanted to put me down for a self esteem boost. Oh yeah, I defiantly care about what you think of me, hahaha! So if you wrote this, and you're reading this right now. Please do me a favour...
Take your pitiful bitch comment... and shove it where the sun don't shine. Up your ass. Because as you can see, they have no affect on me sweety.
PEACE OUT HATERS ;) !

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous13.2.10

    hahaha this is hysterical. like, honestly kayla you're amazing and you made my day.
    and by the way, you're gorgeous and who ever wrote that was insanely stupid and clearly has no idea what they're saying
    <3

    ReplyDelete