About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

2.11.2010

[What]... A Public Service Announcement.

To anyone who has bullied someone. Anyone who has put someone down for how they look.
I have a question for you...


Oh yes, I went there. But honestly. What the fuck is going through your egotistical skull? Do you think you look "cool" making someone feel like shit? WOW. Messed up values. People who bully and pick on others make me truly sick. And I kid you not. Do you know what those people you pick on GO THROUGH. Congrats, you've made someones life a living hell. I hope you feel all warm and fuzzy inside about it too. Please answer this... What are you gaining from verbally or even physically attacking someone? Hmmmmmm??? Educate me! Why are you so malign? Because after a certain point, you aren't just bullying 'cause "you think it's cool". No. You clearly need to rethink your life... stop bitching out.
COOL YOUR TITS! TAKE A MIDOL! AND GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF!

3 comments:

  1. Kayla, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cool your tits" LOVE this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys :) this just had to be said... hopefully this knocks common sense into some people haha

    ReplyDelete