About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

9.27.2010

These - Stars - And This Night

Sometimes you need the feel of raindrops on your skin
Just to know that you're alive.
It takes the lightning strike to make your senses come back
To this fake reality.
Just take my hand, my love, and then we'll go,
Far beyond where the oceans reach.

So tonight for once let's take our chances
Let's gamble all our dreams.
I swear baby it'll be worth it in the end.
Because we'll beat the odds.
We'll make it through and come out with more that we started
And we can be happy in one anothers arms.

I'll kiss you under midnight stars
Our heart will beat the same.
No matter what my eyes and my heart are fixated on you
My love is forever.
Just hold me close like you always do...
Let your heartbeat be my lullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment