About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

9.29.2010

- - - - - - - - Cut Here X - - - - -

I can't believe you're fucking doing this to me! After all I've fucking gone through for you... you fucking lie to me. You've changed and I don't like who you've become. You aren't the same and I hate that. I don't even want to cry at this point... I want to go in my room and deal with this my own fucking way. FUCKING LIE TO ME!!!!!! I only cared about you... that's all. So that makes me not good enough for the truth!?! You fucking jackass. Everyone warned me that you'd do this. But I didn't listen. You know why? Because I'm in fucking love with you. FUCKING HANG ME!!!!! You think I WANT to be in love... you just happened. It scares the shit out of me! You're fucking killing what we have. You've lied so many times. Just stop. Pick one...

Its me or the drugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment