About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

9.05.2010

[ Life ] Is Pretty Bipolar Ain't It?

So as confused and in a whirl as I am, I do have some more stability now. I started a new journal last night. I go through these things like Kleenex I swear. So far nothing is helping with my ability to sleep. The only way to sleep, is to push myself to exhaustion, then just pass out on the couch. Last night was one of such nights, and I actually passed out watching a show about the 15 most shocking acts of violence. I'm a bit concerned that the horrifying shootings didn't keep me up. However, I most likely would have changed the channel when it got to Columbine. Every thing about that incident makes me sick.

Sometimes I wish I could be a wizard and just *POOF* all of the worlds problems away. But then I got thinking... If there are no issues, how would there be progress. People aren't without faults. If all the problems go away, people may not be able to exist. As weird as that sounds. And when you think about it... taking the worlds problems away, would be eliminating the entire human race. And that would solve nothing. I know I haven't been posting very often. I've had alot on my plate, and a very tiny fork. I'm thankful school started up again, so I'm not in the house doing nothing but watching re-runs of Criss Angel and Gilmore Girls.

I'm trying to get myself together, which is proving harder than I ever expected. All the habits I'm trying so desperately to break are calling to me. I feel a bit like an addict on detox. But I have my music, so it isn't as bad as it could be. I'm hangin' in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment