About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

9.09.2010

I Can Feel These Things Under My [ Skin ] Again

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/daytoremember/holdinitdownfortheunderground.html

I don't know why, but I'm loosing feeling. My heart's nothing but dry ice now. I'm tired of going through the motions... pretending I'm happy and okay. All I do is act the way you remember me. Smiling, laughing, and being off beat. I don't want to laugh or smile. I have no internal need to be anything but silent. Food's lost its taste. Sunrises and sunsets are blurred together. The beauty in the world has taken a new shape, a new persona. Love songs start sounding like sob stories with no real ending. This sinking feeling is growing faster than vines. I'm done with struggling in the quicksand of my past. It's successfully drained me. I don't know if I'm seeing things clearly, or with the eyes of the returning demons. I'll sit in my cave, hoist the white flag, and submerse into myself once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment