About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

9.12.2010

. Face . It... You're Time Is Running Out.

Honestly, look at the monsters we've faced. I could have avoided them, but I stayed with you. Every demon I looked in the eyes, I did it for you. But now, I look back, and the monsters were never real. All the demons were just the mask the true problem hid behind. Though it kills me to say it, the whole time it was you. I love you but the feeling in my stomach is telling me I can't go on. Torn in half, I'm living this lie that I'm fine with all of this. Look into my eyes, I want you to see the pain behind them. How is it that I feel so alive and dead at the same time. I need you to hold me. I need you to take my hand, and save me for real. This pretending needs to stop. Every tear has brought me to this. Turn this around, or turn and leave. There are chances that are about to be risked, and it kills me to know that you aren't even here to defend my staying. I need you to prove I mean something, to prove there's more than a story we're built on. God damnit, be the person you were when our lives collided. You were strong, and unafraid. Now, I hardly recognize the man beneath the armor. You have to prove to me that my love is worth something. I'll strike myself down before I let myself be hurt. But don't think for one second that I won't go through with it. I've faced my fears, I've faced death... Facing this will be no different. I'm just bleeding inside and you aren't here to help me. I need you to pull me out of the shadows I've surrounded myself in. I love you, but if it comes to it, I'll leave without looking back. I can't let someone hurt me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment