About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

6.17.2010

Build Your [ Life ] To Be What You Want.

"Tell my mother, tell my father. I've done the best I can. To make them realize, this is my life. I hope they understand. I'm not angry, I'm just saying... sometimes goodbye is a second chance."
Second Chance - Shinedown


Admit it, you've had that dream before. The one where you live in a beautiful home, married to someone you love. And you have a cute little family, maybe a pet or two. Or maybe you live in an expensive apartment in the city. Either way, no matter what variation, you have an idea of where you want to end up. With me, I want to be in warm California on the beach. There's just something about the ocean that just pulls me to it. From the shore, it looks endless. I want to have a little house along the beach. The kind that I can walk out the back door and be greeted me seashells and sand. But I want to be with the one I love. Having everything I want without the one I love would be pointless. It wouldn't even be worth having. You see, you have to build a future that will make you happy. Don't let anyone get in the way of your dreams. They're the foundation of the future.

2 comments: