About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

6.10.2010

[ Fate ] Somehow Decided To Lead Me To You...

Wow. There's just so much to say about you, but I can't seem to find the words to say it. It's unbelievable how a simple kiss can make me just fly. Having you in my life is the best thing that's ever happened. I can feel you're hand linked with mine, and I can't help but let this ridiculous grin appear on my face. You do something to me I just can't explain. It's like when I see you, a wave of relief comes over me. I can't even understand why. Maybe seeing you just reassures me that you're real, and not out of a dream. Or maybe it's because when I'm with you, I know you won't let anything hurt me. You drive my soul, you inspire me. I never knew what it meant to truly love someone before I knew you. Through all the bad times, we've been there for each other. I just can't believe that fate has somehow decided that I deserve you. You mean everything to me. You truly are my guardian angel, and I yours. I hope you know exactly how much I love you. I would do anything to make you happy and I'd take a bullet for you if it came to that.You see, my love, I've given you not just my heart, but all of me. I would give you the universe if I could. And I'd let you name every star, every planet. I'd take you to away, to far off galaxies. Where we could sit alone to watch alien suns and moons, as they trade places in the sky. If I could, I'd freeze time, and take you anywhere you wanted to go. And we'd explore old castles in Ireland, the great pyramids of Egypt. We could climb the highest mountains and look at the world we know. As if we were flying. I'd do it all for you if I could, just say the word, my love, and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment