About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

6.07.2010

A Breakup Letter To My [Past]. A Hotter Future Came Along.

I regret alot of stuff from my life. Some things I don't regret (though I know I should) because it lead me to find the most amazing person in my life. But regret likes following me like a shadow. It's annoying and creepy all at the same time... yaayyyy. Regret sits on your shoulders like a 10000 lb bag of bricks. And it really stresses you out about other things in your life. I regret not letting 20 certain people walk out of my life. I regret holding in everything that's ever hurt me. But no matter how bad it is, I know that all of these events have lead me to be the individual I am today. However screwed up that may be. Because there are people in my life that I wouldn't trade for the world. These people have helped me overcome so much. They've given me new memories to replace the mangled ones. Beautiful memories that only ones close to your heart can help build. I've tried to make myself a better person because of them. And I know I have alot of issues that still need to be solved, but I know I'm not alone. There's people around me who love me now. And sure, life's still fucking hard as hell, I still have my moments where I go straight back to my old habits. But I have friends who love me who are here to catch me after the fall. I guess this is what happens when you let someone love you, isn't it?

2 comments: