About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

10.06.2010

Faith... It Drives Me -Away- ... But It Turns Me On

I'm gonna sit here in this bed, and unravel the world with my mind. The neurons in my brain are lighting up from electric currents. Breathe in deep... exhale. Seeing the world through a new set of eyes. Every colour more vibrant than the rainbows ever were in my dreams. Guitars hitting chords and sounding like sirens. I close my eyes and bring myself to my own little world. I can feel the sun on my face, I can hear oceans waves. My opposing side filled with dark emotion lays just across the bay. The boatman sits and waits to take me back someday. Of course eventually I'll go back, but not forever. There's no escaping the inevitable. Inhale, exhale... opening my eyes. I'm singing out loud. I'm in the clouds, and don't want to come down. Don't bring me down, not now. I feel you on the tips of my fingers and my nerve endings are screaming. Your soul's like sunbeams. I love you. It fills me up, don't bring me down. Not now at least. Hearts beat as one. For now this moment fills me up. Until, my love, I drop again.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7.10.10

    Damn thats deep... very good indeed

    ReplyDelete