About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

11.19.2010

Things I Say Out Loud ( The Second Of Three )

"          Our flaws are not our downfall. They are just the path to insecurity, which is our downfall. We all worry about what we're doing wrong at some point in time. We're self-conscious of our quirks. It's taken me a long time to realize that our flaws are what make us all beautiful. I'm not saying that I don't think about them ever, because I do. I'm human. But I'm more accepting of them now more than I was a week ago, or a day ago for that matter. If you let them fill you up, you're gonna hate yourself. Trust me (persons name), I've been there. You're a beautiful person, inside and out. And never let anyone tell you otherwise"

"           There's no such thing as a person really being broken. It's a comparison. You can say you feel broken or incomplete, but what you're feeling is emotion. Now you have one of two options here. But both with endless possibilities. The first, is you can hold it all in. But that won't really help you much in the long run. In my experience, you end up letting it out in bursts. Everything builds up inside you to the point that your heart and thoughts are saturated with those feelings. So it spills out all at once.

              Now you have option two. Do something about it. With me, it's writing and music. But it can be anything! Just channel your emotions into it. Your whole heart, your fears, your strengths. To just let it out makes going through things, or being strong that much easier. If you need me, I'm here for you. Because I've been through almost the exact things you have. I wish I had someone to tell me I wasn't alone when I was in your position. So I'm telling you now, you aren't alone. You'll get through, because you're stong. I know you are."

"             Passion? Idk. I guess you can say it's when you have so much love from something, and it makes you so happy, that it's one of the monumental parts in your life. It's your cornerstone. You're life tends to lean towards making sure that passion stays in your life. Now passion can be helpful to you, or it can be harmful. It depends on the passion. If it's something that is hurting everyone around you, then I wouldn't call that helpful. And I wouldn't call drugs a passion, I'd call that addiction or obsession. But if it's a person, well that's just the greatest feeling in the world now isn't it :) "



No comments:

Post a Comment