About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

11.01.2010

Taking * T I M E *

So basically some shit is just getting to hard to handle. I need some time to sit alone and figure out whats wrong in my head. My nightmares all came back, and this cliff is just too steep. I don't want to risk falling of because this time I surely won't survive. I don't want my world to unlace, crumble and fall. Like it did time and time again, and it want to long ago. I need to figure out whats more important, and how all this should be handled. I don't know if i can make it on my own, but I guess I'll try. I'm not gonna say any goodbyes, I know it isn't coming to that. But I might disappear for a little, but I'll be back soon, with you again.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8.11.10

    I hate what you did to me. I didn't think it'd affect me this way, but it did. I'm slowly realizing that you weren't the person I thought you were. <|3

    is this bout rob? or the 2 status's before it???

    ReplyDelete