About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

11.11.2010

Things I Say Out Loud ( The First Of About Three )

"How can I help myself, when I can't see myself... I feel like I'm looking into a broken mirror, and in each one theres a different reflection than the other. But I don't recognize any of the faces looking back."
 
"          The way I see it, all parts of life can be described as a jigsaw puzzle. Sometimes, you get into a position where you think you've solved the puzzle. But for some reason, you feel like it's missing something. So you look until you see you've lost a piece. You crawl on your hands and knees looking for that one damn piece. Then about an hour later, you give up, and flop down on the couch. All hope lost. Then when you reach for the remote, you notice the piece just laying next to your foot. So you run over and put it in place, and the puzzle is complete. That's love.
 
            Friendship is different. Friendship is when you're first starting the puzzle. You start out with one little puzzle piece in your hand. So you look and you look, then you finally find a piece that goes with it. So you keep building and building this puzzle. And sometimes you mess up and put pieces in the wrong spot. But you fix it when you realize it doesn't belong there. Finally you complete the puzzle... Your web of friends. The closer the piece is to you, the closer they are to your heart.
 
            Sometimes pieces break, that's called death. Each piece of the puzzle represents (a) life. The process of assembling the puzzle, that's growing up. And looking at the masterpiece you've made by the end, well that's a life well lived."
 
"I choose truth over forgiveness and compassion over hope. Though they're linked together, aren't the same. Sometimes forgiveness can't follow truth because it's to dark to overlook. And though you can show compassion, sometimes the situation's hopeless."
 
"For him, I'd do anything. I'd pick each and every star out of the sky and bottle their light up. And do you know why? Because seeing the smile on his face means I'm doing something right. If he's happy, than I can sleep peacefully tonight. If he's in pain, I will do anything to make him feel better, if only for a few moments. Whatever it takes, I will be there for him. Love isn't about words. It's so much more than that. Love is when suddenly you're world revolves around the happiness of someone. No words or actions can fully explain the emotions in your brain. But what you do know, is that you never want to see them unhappy. So when I say that I'll be his one man army... I mean I'll tear down every mountain that intimidates him. Or any person in the way of his happiness."
 
 

2 comments: