About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

3.06.2010

- Pass - I'm Never Fitting In

I'm not going to change. I'm not going to try to fit in to your infantile stereotypes. I could care less about what you label me as, because I don't believe in it. Call me scene, emo, punk, goth. You could call me a slut, but that'd be a lie. People aren't meant to be classified and seperated. What's the point? I am who I am. I'm not trying to fit your social patterns. Thanks anyways, but I'll stick to being myself. This is only highschool. In 20 years, who cares if you were the jock, the prep, the skater, or scene? We're all poeple, we bleed the same, we have the same needs, we all want to be loved for who we are.
So, as tempting as it sounds to fit in, I think I'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment