About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

3.13.2010

- Know - How Much...

How is it that one person can make you feel like sunlight? It's like they were crafted to know you inside and out. Is it normal that when I see you, my heart beats 1,000,000,000 miles a minute? When I'm in your arms, everything disapears but you and me. There's something about you that brings who I truly am on the inside. You have this way of knowing exactly what I'm thinking, what I'm feeling. It's weird how you have this ability to break down these barriers I've built. Most of all, you have a gift for putting me at ease. It's almost as if you paralize my nerves, my senses. I'm not going to resent it. I just don't know how you do it. I wish you knew how much you affect me. I hope you know how much you've made me love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment