About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

8.30.2010

[ Fade ] Away, Don't Stop Me

I don't know where to begin. Every problem is pounding inside my skull. The pressure keeps building with every second that goes by. How do I control these monsters that take over? I can hardly keep my own mind in check. My heart beats 100 beats per second, though it's barely audible. With a heart so fragile and weak, I still let myself fall into dreamtime. These thoughts are floating in dangerous places. I know I should reach out, but I don't want to. I'm willing myself to go off on my own, but I know it's a deathwish. I miss the people who are long since out of my life. I can't figure out these jigsaw puzzles. Every second my addictions are pulling on my sanity. After all the times I gave in, with every cut and bruise. I want it back, but it's deadly. Pulling at my skin, I sit in silence. Waiting for the clairity that will never show. I see their faces, and it haunts me. Crying is my only relief tonight. Sleep has been out of reach, scared away. I don't want the nightmares to come back. I'm terrified and lost... with no way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment