About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

6.10.2011

Skynet

Command processing overhead.


I pray that I won’t be mislead

And that happiness is up ahead.



I hope this program is affective;

Because the others are defective.

Outcome: hopefully corrective.



I still feel the trouble lurk.

So I need this to be like clockwork,

And not to be the devil’s clerk.



Protect me and hold me close,

As this computer brain gives me the dose.

And I fade into comatose.

1 comment:

  1. Michael Edward Fitzgerald :D10.6.11

    Hmm. I am intruiged... intreeged.... intrugied? anyway, you're good at all this dark-poetic-meaningful poetry. that was a lame-ass comment but oh well. byeee :D

    ReplyDelete