About Me

My photo
I'm going to be blunt, though my words can be sharp. I'm not going to lie, or tell you my full truths. I'm not going to cry, but I sure as hell won't be ok.

12.13.2010

Not Writers Block... Just Some Setbacks

So... I haven't really posted in a while. I've been busy with all sorts of things. Alot of stress about everything. Sometimes things can get to be too much; and though I use strong emotion to write, it doesn't mean that the things I write are just rants. It's how I feel. Every once and a while, things will get to be slightly more than I can handle. Which is why I haven't posted in a while. I have ,however, been doing some writing in my journal. I hope to get some of that up tonight. I've been writing alot of songs lately, so I'll give you some good phrases from them.

"I'm gonna cause a full on war
And I won't stop 'til they drop to the floor.
I'm fighting this battle, I'm holding my sword.
No I won't give up now "

. . . . . . . . . . .

"There's a tree out in the back.
I watch this snow like broken glass;
Cause as it fall, it shines
And this mem'ry of mine
Brings up a picture of your face.

Inside I feel the summer air.
I feel your fingers in my hair.
Us laughing loud on the ground,
You're all I'm thinkin' of now.
Oh I miss you when you're gone. "

No comments:

Post a Comment